- Bee Siow, Vice President at TransSolutions
- Mark A. Rodrigues, Assistant Director Airport Development at International Air Transport Association
- Miguel Mújica Mota, Associate Professor Aviation Academy, Hogeschool van Amsterdam | Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Ombretta Russo, Airport Planning Manager at ADP Ingénierie
- Daniel Eduardo Beltran Bolivar, Production and Planning Manager at Aeropuerto Internacional El Dorado
What measures have been implemented during the pandemic, and are some of them here to stay long-term? How can “touchless” technology such as biometrics and virtual queues improve the passenger experience? What does the future hold for airport terminals, and what does the road towards that future look like?